Erich would love
Conducted on-site, in your home, and customized to suit you, your dog and your family. Course emphasizes learning theories and principals. With totally positive methods, you will learn training techniques for good manners, solving inappropriate behavior, and developing proper social skills. It also includes crate training, diet and toy recommendations, and management techniques to reflect your lifestyle. In every class, dogs are exposed to different pieces of agility equipment in order to promote fitness, build confidence and make the lessons fun. To increase the dogs' comfort level, they are also introduced to vet exams, general grooming, and nail trimming. Private graduation ceremony includes an award, photographs and a cake.
7 weeks course (12 + hours) $525
- You and your dog receive 100% of the trainer's attention
- Your dog is comfortable at home, without the distractions of a class setting
- You never miss a session, because classes are tailored to your schedule
- You receive a full course booklet with outlines of all lessons
- You can call Erich any time you have a question
Private classes to solve inappropriate dog behavior. Common issues are phobias, resource guarding, aggression, biting, barking, digging and jumping. Training is conducted in-home or at whatever public site sparks the problem. Session includes books, print-outs and other helpful research for you to keep.
Two hour session $150